Adobe Summit 2021: Driving business growth in the digital economy
Amsterdam, April 27, 2021 – Adobe kicks off the . today Adobe Summit 2021 af, the world's largest virtual event on digital experiences. During the first session of the Summit, Adobe introduced several
“The pandemic has shown that brands that focus on the best
New innovations in Adobe Experience Cloud
In addition, the first session showed that as many as 75 percent of Fortune 100 companies use Adobe Experience
- Adobe Journey Optimizer, built on Adobe Experience Platform, helps marketers optimize the customer journey for any outbound or inbound touchpoint;
- Adobe Real-time CDP, the only enterprise application designed from the ground up for first-party, data-driven
- Customer Journey Analytics that enable brands to integrate, standardize their online and offline customer data
- A first preview of Marketing System of Record, following Adobe's acquisition of Workfront, to connect work throughout the marketing cycle, from strategy and planning to execution and measurement;
- Innovations for Adobe Experience Manager such as Headless Content Management System (CMS) capabilities and the new
Adobe Experience Manager Assets Essentials for asset management across all Adobe Experience Cloud applications;
- A new cooperation with FedEx making Adobe Commerce-entrepreneurs can integrate their storefronts with ShopRunner and customer benefits
can offer such as free shipping within two days;
- Adobe Experience Platform Collection Enterprise to provide businesses with access to real-time consumer behavior data for the best possible interactions.
More information can be found on the blog of Adobe Summit 2021.
Submitted press releases are not the responsibility of the editors