Played Dutch Netflix, but do you still have big binge-watch cravings? Then switch to the American Netflix! You fixt that in an instant with a VPN connection. Nice and undisturbed look further. And it is also safe. With the tips from this blog you know for sure that you will get started with the best VPN connection.
Media companies such as Netflix do not have the same rights in every country. Content is only shown in those countries for which Netflix has the rights. That is why the supply is much larger in some countries than in others. By circumventing this geographical blockade with a VPN connection, you can watch American Netflix and increase your offer with three times as many films and series. But a VPN does much more.
Safe and private internet with VPN
In addition to circumventing geographic blockades, a VPN protects your connection and also protects your privacy. The VPN encrypts your personal data and makes you anonymous. So in addition to unlimited Netflixing, it also offers you a great deal of security. If you use a VPN, nobody can see what data you send via the internet or where you come from. Your data is routed through a VPN server. So safe. And for completeness: using a VPN connection is completely legal in the Netherlands.
The best VPN connection for you
Every program that you use can use your VPN connection. That is why, in addition to watching American Netflix, you can also safely play online games or stream videos. To make this as smooth as possible, you naturally want the best VPN connection. But where do you start searching? First, check a number VPN reviews: you want to compare the VPN providers on price, number of servers, speed and service. To get you started, look at these points that a good VPN connection should have:
- First try with a trial period: first try out if a VPN is for you? Some VPN providers offer a free trial period before you purchase a subscription. This way you are not committed to anything, and you can still test the service.
- VPN that just does it without hassle: unless you are a super nerd (nothing wrong with that!), you probably have no idea how to set up a VPN or what you can do with it. That is why it is important to choose a VPN provider that makes it super easy for you to get started.
- VPN where you want it: streaming in a country of your choice is only possible if the VPN provider has servers in that country. Therefore, make sure that your VPN connection supports those countries that you want to use: the Netherlands or Belgium. If you want to use your VPN connection abroad, first check the local legislation. Russia and China, for example, prohibit the use of VPN because of their internet control.
- Fast! Charge an hour before you can watch a program? That is not Netflix & Chill. Therefore choose a VPN connection that is lightning fast.
- Guarantee: even after your trial period you can run into issues with your VPN connection. Do you notice that you cannot stream from the countries you had in mind, or that you do not get the results you expected? In that case, a VPN provider with a 'money back guarantee' is ideal. You can simply search on this.
The benefits of a VPN connection are clear: bypassing privacy, security and geographical boundaries. Are you planning to purchase a VPN connection? Then take these five requirements into account. Choose a VPN provider with fast servers at important locations that has a clear interface. Make sure you choose one with a free trial period and 'money back guarantee'. Finally, you naturally want good connections and a tight speed. Follow these tips and you are provided with a top VPN connection.