Facebook does not have a Live Support Helpdesk
As great as Facebook is for consumers and companies, their services are below par. In itself understandable that with 1.71 billion users (you can fill a small country with help desk staff!) Facebook refers you to her for support Help Center. The search algorithm becomes improved. And through all sorts notifications you can reach Facebook for very specific things. But sometimes you just want to live by a person be helped. Especially if you pay for Facebook ads! The following checklist will help you solve your Facebook question or Facebook problem.
Checklist for solving Facebook questions
- Define the problem for yourself: What exactly is the problem? Why is it important? How quickly do you want it solved?
- You can handle it through one report to Facebook self?
- Search for the problem in Facebook Help Center. Search for a few keywords (Facebook is not yet Google) and go through the responses. Try the suggestions.
- Search for the problem in Google. You will often find results from Facebook Help Center, sometimes blogs with a complete explanation.
- Is work already being done? look at the known bugs and problems from Facebook.
- Switch the Blooming Helpdesk for Facebook questions for live support within 3 working days.
Blooming Helpdesk for Facebook questions
As a marketer I have been doing this for several years Facebook Marketing (blogs) and offers Facebook support in the form of Facebook Workshops and advertise on Facebook. To streamline the many phone calls with Facebook questions I receive and to be able to give you the correct attention, there is now the Bloeise Helpdesk for Facebook questions: a paid service with which i am you at an agreed time help with your Facebook question or problem.
How it works
- You make a service request to Bloeise using the form below. This allows you to book 45 minutes of my telephone time and a maximum of 30 minutes of preparation. The Terms and Conditions van Bloeise apply to this service.
- With this you get total 90 minutes support. A new service request is required for more support.
- Only paid service requests are being processed. So don't just call 'one small question' in between, because you want a serious answer. And that takes time.
- You get one automatic confirmation of your service request.
- You will immediately receive a confirmation of the appointment. Call yourself immediately after making a service request not possible.
- I am going to deal with your service request effort obligation On. There is no guarantee that I can solve your problem: Facebook unfortunately has certain problems and bugs that I cannot solve. There are many factors that I cannot influence. I can think along with you about how you can work around it, and ask questions to partners, including a Facebook Marketing partner.