Clear content - B2B content marketing from Den Helder
Bloeise offers content marketing services from Den Helder for national B2B parties. Our focus is on content creation in the form of texts for websites, blogs, white papers and landing pages. In addition, Bloeise supports with content strategy and content promotion in the form of SEO advice, link building subscriptions, SEA campaigns, social media and facebook advice. In short: everything to get the maximum value out of your content.
Vision: it starts with content
Marketing today is heady. Consumers rely more on recommendations from friends or family than on brand statements. In B2B, 52% of the buyer goes through the customer journey before there is any contact with the supplier. Sharp content makes the difference. Whether it is working in the upper funnel on brand awareness and thought leadership with LinkedIn blogs, practical white papers in a marketing flywheel or a completely new website based on the online search behavior of your target group. Without a good story, you lose the attention of your customers and search engines. Content powers the engine of your marketing machine. Whatever you want to achieve, it starts with content.
Mission: grow online
Bloeise supports companies in their online growth with content. We help develop an online vision and respond to the new opportunities.
Bloeise started in April 2011 as a part-time company by Thomas Lapperre under the name Bloei communication. In early October 2013, he left his familiar job as Head of Marketing & Communication at VVV Texel and started completely for himself. As an entrepreneur, Thomas has learned a lot from other entrepreneurs, especially through Young SME Northwest. He first blogged at Dutch Cowboys and later also paid at Emerce. His clientele slowly transcended his own network. It was used by Ihitro (now called Smeders) for their customers for press releases and texts. Other agencies followed, including for Facebook Ads, SEO, content marketing, Facebook marketing and Google Adwords. Thomas also gave from the beginning workshops about social media and Facebook as a marketing tool.
Bloeise is located in Den Helder: a beautiful port city surrounded by the sea and with a rich maritime past. Bloeise supports Den Helder with the Facebook page Love Den Helder. Since February 2015, Thomas also partially lives in Bulgaria. Bloeise works well with all kinds of freelancers, agencies and their customers: we do everything online. More and more guest bloggers appear on the Bloeise blog, and Bloeise now also offers an online course for B2B blogging. As of March 2016, the Bloeise website is a content platform on which we extensively inform marketers and entrepreneurs about marketing, trends and entrepreneurship.
also watch Blooms in the news.
- Entrepreneur diploma obtained at Horizon college
- Nima-A Marketing + Nemas marketing followed
- Worked at IBM in Dublin in 2000 (Telemarketing agent + team leader)
- 7 years E-business advisor at Wholesale Vegro (later: Solar)
- Nima-A communication achieved
- 4 years head of marketing & communication at VVV Texel
- 6 months content marketer at SnelStart
- From October 2013 fulltime entrepreneur with Bloeise
- Blogger at Emerce, Dutch Cowboys and Frankwatching.
See my LinkedIn profile, please provide brief explanations for connections.
- Content. A good story conveys knowledge in a clear manner. For that we need to know what we are talking about. The best way to do this is by telephone interview with an expert. With a business approach, we ask the questions that the target group would also have: what exactly is it? Why is it important? How do I determine if this is interesting?
- Added value. Nice, that content, but it also has to yield something. More traffic via Google, leads and registrations, sales and hard turnover. Bloeise therefore offers additional services, such as website analysis, keyword research, link building, content promotion via online advertising and personal marketing advice. We think along with you about reusing content, setting up a marketing campaign and achieving your set goals. Our customers' success is our success.
- Balance. The world is not standing still, it is a continuous search for balance. Between work and private life, cool jobs and repeat work, different branches and types of customers, commercial and substantive. By taking balance as a core value, we recognize that responding to change is crucial to staying in business. And just to keep it fun.
Bloeise provides content for renowned full-service agencies such as Osudio, Dept, Label A and Booming. As a ghostwriter for Emerce, Thomas writes for Emerce himself, and for his clients such as Adgoji, Ternair, Optimizely and Connectthedots. In addition to martech, we also master the topics of ICT (QS Solutions, IT3S) and financial (Triple A Risk & Finance, Koopman & Co, Deloitte).
View Blooming references.
Bloeise is currently working actively with the following parties:
Do you also want to collaborate? Take Contact for a cup of coffee and an introduction!
Werkze! We say in North Holland. Start blooming online. Flowering. Bloeise. Success with online flowering.
In the beginning the company was still called 'Bloom Communication', but Bloom as a name was already used by a number of other companies. We have taken up the challenge of a company name that is not immediately recognizable. So that Bloeise becomes a household name for online growth.
We happily started in 2013 with the website bloom.se. A Swedish domain, with which we tried to score well in Google in the Netherlands. No, that did not work. We only scored well in Sweden on Dutch keywords. So the switch to Bloeise.nl. For a long time the logo still had the dot “Bloei.se”, while we have been saying Bloeise for years. We will officially drop the dot by 2020.
Leo Vroman - Bloom
The name Bloeise is therefore a wish in imperative form. In retrospect, it was not even a unique word: poet Leo Vroman already used it in his poem A view of eternity:
And write poems again and again
to stay a little after my death,
such as infertile rose seed
believes it will last forever?
That cannot be wisdom, because
every one does that bloom plant."
Melanie du Toit - Bloom
Painter Melanie du Toit from South Africa made the work: Bloeisel-Laan.
If we then on the least thing
And give even the production eight
On the trees for example
It can all lead us to God:
Because if you pay attention to art,
On the board
On the charm of the leaves
Blooms and fruits: on the wonderful gift
Art and caution with which they are produced.
The spelling with an extra m is quite common.