Copyflow is currently still in test phase
What is Copyflow?
Copyflow is a working tool for Bloeise's customers
Copyflow brings workflow and self-service into the writing process. The status of orders, expected delivery and the latest versions can be consulted online 24/7. This brings an end to a flood of e-mails in which you quickly search for an answer or send another e-mail.
One system involved for everyone
- Customers want to know how a writing project works, where the latest versions are again and what input is still needed. Copyflow offers 24/7 overview, latest versions and status.
- Writers want a complete briefing, clear agreements and as little noise as possible. Copyflow records all input and responses, provides clarity and saves e-mail traffic.
- Desks want to keep an overview of different projects and customers and know who the ball is. Copyflow provides an overview of all assignments and provides uncertainty.
Copyflow in practice
Access in consultation
- You will receive a login by e-mail. This allows you to log in and change your own details.
- You see your overview of current assignments with status and planning. You can download the latest version directly.
- In the assignment you see the briefing, reactions and the latest version. You can respond yourself and upload a checked version.
- With a new version or response, you will automatically receive an email to view it online.
Copyflow for 4 rolls
Bloeise works for various customers and with various freelancers and agencies
- Administrator: Bloeise is ultimately responsible. This role is filled by owner Thomas Lapperre.
- Desk: Copywriting falls within a larger marketing unit. Agencies ensure the coherence between texts, online marketing and design. Agencies can enter clients and assignments in Copyflow, and follow the status of assignments and, if desired, respond.
- Writer: In addition to writing, you also have to manage the information flow, which takes unnecessary time. With Copyflow, the briefing is recorded, you specify your schedule and the customer is automatically informed about everything in a natural way.
- Customer: you want quality texts without hassle. In Copyflow you create your own assignments and give a briefing, you receive feedback about the planning and you can follow exactly how your assignment runs. Via Copyflow you stay informed online 24/7 and you can quickly post a question.
How is Copyflow intended?
- Flexible. Sometimes a desk wants its own text, or a customer works without a desk. Or do you want to have your text checked by another writer as a writer? The writing process can differ per situation in Copyflow. Copyflow is not intended as a substitute for personal contact or e-mail.
- Practically oriented. Bloeise has been supplying texts since 2011 and works with various types of customers, writers and agencies. The many points for improvement in the writing process resulted in Copyflow: a workflow tool that improves communication and everyone immediately knows where he stands.
- Scalable. Copyflow brings customers and writers together. After all, there is a limit to the amount of texts that a single writer can make. Cleverly working together makes it easy to tackle large projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I request a quote via Copyflow?
No. For now, Copyflow is primarily intended for the writing process only. The quotation process, the estimated number of hours or the coordination of fixed prices is done in advance.
This is done directly afterwards, currently via the online package WeFact.
Is simply an email not much more convenient?
Sending one email can be more convenient. But many e-mails with different threads, attachments and topics and comments and questions about other threads is not handy. In practice it is often about the same things: briefing, status and feedback. Do you have the latest version for me? Is this now agreed? With Copyflow you have everything available online 24/7 in one system.
If I give an assignment, how quickly will it be picked up?
A writer's working week varies enormously. Sometimes there are several processes waiting for feedback, and sometimes everything comes at the same time. There even seems to be a mathematical formula for it: everything comes in clusters, not drop by drop. That is why how quickly it can be picked up varies per assignment. The same week depends on the crowds, starting next week is often possible. We strive to provide clarity as quickly as possible.
Does Copyflow also work on the mobile?
Yes. However, copyflow is not optimized for this, so the use is not perfect. The reason is that writers, desks and clients typically work from a desktop. While mobile is great for reading an update or verifying a deadline quickly, writing and correcting the desktop is better.
Can Copyflow also be used for other services? Don't you also do SEO, Adwords and Facebook?
We will look at it at a later stage. An important distinction is that many of these services are mainly continuous and not project-based.
It would be great if you were in Copyflow too….
Let us know! We are open to all suggestions to make collaboration easier for everyone.
Will Copyflow become available for other companies as a service?
Possible, if there is a demand. Copyflow is currently only intended for customers and partners of Bloeise.
For all further questions about Copyflow you can contact Thomas Lapperre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0610665629.