Route by own transport:
- Route description via Google Maps
- Free parking in front of the door
- Pasteurstraat 95 is an apartment, with name sign Thomas Lapperre – Bloemse.
Walking route via public transport:
- Take the train to Den Helder Station
- leave it station building at the front and go directly to left
- Cross the zebra crossing. On the left is a striking building (the old post office) and on your right you see the water tower.
- Go past the five-way junction de middle way on.
- At the traffic light you go left into Pasteur Street.
- On your left you see a row of flats, Pasteurstraat 95 is the last flat of this row.