You hardly get any likes and your messages are rarely shared. Facebook gives you too little and you wonder if it still makes sense. How does Facebook actually work? How do you get reach, interaction and real leads? Do you need to advertise on Facebook? With a little more insight into Facebook as a business tool and a fresh look at your specific approach, you quickly find out how Facebook fits with your marketing objectives and what you need to do to make the medium more effective. Take advantage of the low-threshold Facebook advice from Bloeise: a telephone one-on-one session with expert explanation, feedback and tips. For B2B and B2C. Schedule your appointment directly.
This way you immediately improve your Facebook marketing
It seems so easy, Facebook, and it's free too. And what a range! In the Netherlands alone, 10.4 million people use the popular medium, of which 7.5 million daily. Facebook is omnipresent and sometimes seems omnipotent. So you would be crazy not to use it. But beware: the system behind Facebook is more complicated than you think and if you don't take it into account, your efforts will fall into a bottomless pit or they may even start working against you. With a Facebook advice tailored to your situation and goals you can critically test your efforts and adjust them quickly.
Facebook advice from Bloeise offers you:
- More insight into the opportunities and pitfalls of Facebook marketing
- A clear answer to the question whether Facebook fits your target group and objectives
- Concrete tools for using Facebook efficiently as a business resource
- Determination about whether advertising on Facebook makes sense and how that works.
“You don't achieve anything with the occasional fun part on Facebook. That is fine in the private sphere, but business requires structural attention. "
You are not waiting for an expensive analysis and reporting? Would you prefer a direct and clear advice for your situation that you can use right away? Bloeise offers you the accessible and affordable option of a compact, telephone Facebook marketing session with a 100% focus on feasibility and results. From a marketing specialist who masters the material, follows developments closely and is genuinely interested in your ambitions, questions and dilemmas.
Marketing specialist Thomas Lapperre
- Has been giving workshops and presentations on e-business, social media and online marketing since 2002, Facebook marketing, SEO and SEA;
- Shares knowledge with readers of Emerce and Dutch cowboys
- Has helped hundreds of companies with their Facebook marketing through well-read blogs, personal advice and workshops
- You order a Facebook advice session and immediately plan your appointment in our agenda.
- You pay conveniently with iDEAL. Do you want an invoice? We are happy to make them for you.
- During the session you will receive practical input on your Facebook question and we will discuss how you can proceed immediately.
Choose Facebook advice if you:
- Don't have a business Facebook page yet, but you are considering that
- Have been active on Facebook for some time, but have no idea of the impact or how you can use that in practice
- Don't know what to do with the content you have to post on Facebook
- Are already doing very well in terms of number of likes and interaction, and want to take the next step
- Need a second opinion
“Never buy and never likes. First of all, you have absolutely no use for it, it does not provide you with extra sales. Secondly: it ensures that your reach on Facebook falls with your real fans. ”
"Certainly with the Consumer and Market Authority campaign on buying via Facebook and Instagram, building trust is more important than ever."
Use Facebook Ads or not?
You probably know them, because you come across them immediately when you start a Facebook page: the sponsored messages. Because Facebook is free, but the register must ring. Mark Zuckerberg and his people are not idealists. Has the bet of Facebook Ads fancy for you? That depends a lot on what your budget is and what you want to achieve. Advertising on Facebook has disadvantages and advantages. Facebook is literally one social meeting place. People come there for fun and are not waiting for commercial messages. Unless…
Unless they are cast in the right form, tailored to the medium, have a relevant scope and appeal to your target group at the most suitable moment. And that is one of the most important advantages of advertising on Facebook: the ability to segment by age, gender and interests are unprecedented. And then of course there is the advantage of the insanely large reach. Whether or not to advertise on Facebook? How do I set up an impactful campaign?
We are happy to help you with these issues.
Get the most out of your Facebook page
Take advantage of this accessible model for high-quality Facebook advice, tailored to your needs at your time. Register online and book your personal Facebook marketing consultation on a date and time that you set.
You can describe your issue when registering. With your payment your booking is final. You get a confirmation immediately and our marketing specialist starts preparing. At the moment indicated by you you will be called for your personal session.
Do you also have these questions about Facebook?
- What is the ideal content for Facebook and how do I create it for my specific target group?
- How do I increase the number of likes and how do I motivate visitors to share my messages?
- How do I get more reach without investing in Facebook Ads?
- What are the best moments and times to post, based on my target audience?
- What is and is not allowed with Facebook promotions?
- How can I monitor and measure the effectiveness of my Facebook marketing efforts?
- Which settings are crucial for my business Facebook page?
- How do I deal with possible negative reactions and how do I stay ahead of them?
- Are Facebook Ads interesting for me and how do I set up a campaign?
- How do I ensure optimal linking of Facebook to my other online marketing resources?
- How do I keep my Facebook marketing efforts manageable? How do I reduce my workload?
Book your Facebook advice session now