On Facebook Friday I answer questions about (business) use of Facebook, directly and which were asked via Twitter #Facebook #DTV.
1. Who knows how many % of the active Facebook users in NL are at least connected to one local company page?
2. How do you ask another question on your FB page? I can no longer find the option?
3. Does anyone have experience with changing the URL of company page on Facebook?
4. How can I tag people in the photo with my company page?
5. How do you check that you liked something on your own company page, as a person? (not as a page)
6. Anyone have experience with Administrator / manager role on Facebook, but who is not accepted?
A numerical question to which you want the most recent answer possible with the correct source. I referred Ferdi to it social media overview augstus on Marketingfacts, 61 percent but that is international and not for the Netherlands. Writer Danny Oosterveer indicated that we liked an average of 38 pages in the Netherlands, and that there are 3321 local business pages in the Netherlands. Further figures are given here.
How do you ask another question on your FB page? I can no longer find the option?
The so-called 'vanity url' ensures that you can easily communicate your business page. https://www.facebook.com/Bloeise looks better as a link and is easier to type than https://www.facebook.com/pages/bloeise/415987821783808. You can only create the URL after 25 followers. Go to the company page Edit page / Update page information / Page Address. Note: you can only create this once and then change it once.
How can I tag people in the photo with my company page?
There are 3 ways to be active on your company page. Yes that is confusing. You can see it by the icon at the top and the blue switch bar:
- As a business page. Go to the top right of the gear and select 'Use Facebook as". There is no blue bar to switch.
- As a business page / private person. Search as a business person for your page name and click it. You do post content and respond as your business page, but you can tag people on photos from your private account. Even if those people don't like your page. There is a blue bar at the top with which you can switch to a private person.
- As a private person on the company page. Search as a business person for your page name and click it. You post content and respond as a private person. Depending on your company page settings, you can tag people in the photo. There is a blue bar at the top with which you can switch to company profile.
So to tag photos on the company page, you must have the blue bar at the top. Search for your page as a private person, go to the photo and you can tag everyone you know as a private person on the page. As a Company Page / Private Profile, the person sees that the page has tagged him. As a private person, that person sees that you have tagged him.
How do you tick that you liked something on your own company page, as a person? (not as a page)
See the explanation above about changing profiles. Make sure that you visit your company page as a private person. You can then like photos and messages as a private person.
Only persons who like your business page can be added as the administrator of your page. Add a person below Edit page / Manage administrative roles. You can also add an e-mail address, but there must also be a Facebook profile attached to it. In principle this is not necessary, but Facebook sometimes gives error messages. In any case, I recommend that you always create a second manager for your page: if for some reason you cannot log in to Facebook as a private person, then someone else can do that for you.