How are you from? Facebook.com/pages/LoveDenHelder/426677410715937 to Facebook.com/LoveDenHelder? So you Facebook URL web address link without numbers in the name? That is called one vanity URL and you get it as follows:
Do you have enough Facebook fans?
Do you have 25 fans or more? No? Then go to this one Facebook likes exchange group or even better: ask your friends and family if they like your page.
Set Facebook URL
There are two ways to change your Facebook address. The fastest is: go to https://www.facebook.com/username and follow the steps.
The other way that you also have a look at your settings is:
- Log in to Facebook and go to you company page
- Go to Settings
- Go to tab Page information
- click on edit behind the Facebook web address field
Also read the explanation from Facebook itself.
What is a good Facebook URL?
Good question, because you can only use Facebook once ever then adjust that URL. Tips for creating a suitable Facebook URL:
- pay attention typos. Really. Otherwise, copy the text to Word and put it in a different font.
- The URL must available to be. Not free? Then think about what your options are.
- The URL must to suit at your company and clear recognizable to be.
- You have the rights to a certain one brand name? Claim it so that others don't.
- You can choose to go for it keywords to go. Facebook mentions itself as an example: do you go for 'bestbuy' or 'everything electronic'?
How do you use your new Facebook URL for your business page?
The numbers in your URL are gone. Hoera! And now? Use your new URL in all your communication: letterhead, business card, website, car sticker, brochure, advertisement, QR code, etc. That way you get more traffic to your page and new fans can find your page easily.
Change Facebook page name?
Do you also want to change your page name and not just your URL? Read all options about it here change your Facebook page name, even when you have more than 200 likes.
The next step is then to grow your fan base. How do you do that? Through interaction on Facebook to enter.
Source image Facebook Flower: MKH Marketing
Facebook marketing in 60 minutes
€ 12,50 via Bol.com
Excellent book to start advertising on Facebook. Get yourself thinking about your Facebook goals. What do you ultimately want to achieve? This book explains the basic principles in 60 minutes.
Written by Marcel van der Heijden, founder of a friend of mine, the first Facebook marketing agency in the Netherlands. View here on Bol.com.