Facebook has our attention. Many companies want to 'fish where the fish are', so they create a free Facebook page and start collecting likes. But while they are busy with that, they forget to keep course. Facebook is not a goal.
You will learn the following topics at the Workshop Facebook for companies:
- How do you use Facebook for your business?
- How do you get likes from your target group?
- How do you get reach? Interaction?
- What can you do with Facebook Ads?
Facebook Workshop for companies and entrepreneurs
Blooming gives Facebook workshops for companies focused on consumers and Facebook page managers. The following components are possible:
- You see the differences between a personal Facebook profile, a Facebook page and a Community.
- You learn how Facebook determines whether or not your Facebook message is displayed.
- You gain insight into the possibilities of Facebook so that you can determine how you use Facebook for your business.
- You get one Checklist with which you check your Facebook page and get practical action points.
- You learn how to be a successful one action intent.
- You learn Facebook Ads as a fully-fledged marketing channel.
- You hear all the extra options that most Facebook page administrators do not use.
- During the workshop you make assignments with which you can create your own Facebook strategy composes.
With this you can immediately get started to use Facebook successfully for your company.
- For advanced Facebook users: learn to use Facebook Ads with adapted and derived target groups.
The exact content of the Facebook Workshop depends on the level of the participants. The workshop works best when everyone is at about the same level. Possible levels are:
- Starter. Has no profile or makes little use of Facebook privately.
- Facebook user. Uses Facebook regularly for private purposes.
- Facebook administrator. Manages one or more Facebook pages.
- Facebook advertiser. Advertises on Facebook with Facebook Ads.
These companies are already benefiting from their new Facebook strategy
“Thomas' tips and tricks for Facebook have certainly contributed to our crowdfunding campaign! Mitchell knew exactly what content he could post on Facebook when and for maximum reach.”
Dave Kleine Helderse boys
“Facebook still relatively unknown territory for your company? Follow the workshop at Thomas Lapperre! Make a big leap into the interesting world of Facebook and discover what this can mean for your company! ”- Rabobank Kop van Noord-Holland
“It makes you think. Accessible afternoon, good pace, practical!” Triad Den Helder
“Recommended!” VVV Top van Holland
“Thomas Lapperre has all the knowledge and experience to explain all aspects of using Facebook. His workshop is like a house, but at the same time interactive. For a question, he easily takes a side road and there is ample opportunity to apply the knowledge directly. ”
"... Thank you for an educational and inspiring evening. Today the others talked about it and people were full of praise. Compliments so!"- Praxis Den Helder
“Thanks for the educational afternoon!” 52 degrees north latitude
“Was a fun and educational workshop!” Housing association Den Helder
|SUITABLE FOR:||Retailers, SMEs, entrepreneurs, starters, Facebook page managers, marketers, companies and organizations focused on consumers.|
|POSSIBLE TIMES:||AFTERNOON: 13.00 - 17.00 (4 hours)
EVENING: 7 pm - 10 pm (3 hours)
|LOCATION:||At your place. Internet (via ADSL) and beamer must be present.
Don't have a location? The Helderse Vallei in Den Helder is an excellent location.
|PRICE:||€ 600 excluding VAT and travel costs.
For travel time above one hour total (round trip) 50% of the travel time is calculated.
|NUMBER OF PERSONS:||A workshop is possible from 4 people. Ideally, 12. More than 20 is not recommended.|
|INCLUDING||+ Facebook page checklist
+ Facebook strategy
|EXCLUSIVE||- Location and drinks
Complete the form below to request a Facebook workshop. I then contact you to coordinate the date, location and the desired content of the workshop.