You are looking for a new accounting program for your sole proprietorship, which you can quickly start using. Je Googelt 'sole proprietorship accounting program ' and ten search results will appear on your screen. The brief description with the results - the meta descriptions - determine whether you click on the corresponding site. The chance that you look beyond these first results is small. Your impulse is: whoever is at the top must be good. No one can say with certainty whether you will find the best accounting program thanks to these first search results. What is certain is that the first ten providers ate cheese from Google Marketing.
Improve your findability with interactive Google Marketing advice
How do I improve the findability of my website or webshop in Google? It seems like a simple question, but it has many hooks and eyes. Bloeise's Google Marketing advice focuses on realistic answers based on your specific situation. In a compact, interactive session you gain insight into how Google works and what you can do to score higher in Google with your website. That does not guarantee number one position, but it does offer concrete tools to improve your starting position in Google step by step. Not as a goal in itself, but as an efficient route to more sales, profitability and continuity. Because whether you offer business services through your website or operate an online fashion store, the core is that your target audience knows how to find your website or webshop. The Google Marketing advice focuses on tangible results.
A marketing advice from Bloeise offers you:
- Better insight into Google's search system;
- Tips and tips for how you can respond optimally to that;
- Knowledge of commonly used terms and concepts;
- Practical information that you can apply yourself to increase your online findability.
"If you are not found in Google, you do not exist."
No long and money-consuming marketing advice process, but a practical, tailor-made session with the focus on results. Just that twist in your mind, that option that you overlooked, that priceless tip, that valuable confirmation of what you already suspected.
Marketing specialist Thomas Lapperre
- You order a marketing session and pay conveniently with iDEAL.
- Immediately after payment you schedule the appointment yourself. You can always adjust this.
- During the session you receive practical input on your marketing question and we discuss how you can proceed immediately.
A Google Marketing advice, for whom is it profitable?
You have the term Searchmachine optimalisation have often heard it fall, but do not know exactly what it entails or how you implement it. You know that keywords are important for Google, but where do you start and how do you test whether you make the right choices?
If such questions are in your head, whether you are self-employed, SME or employee in a marketing and communication department, you will benefit from the Bloeise Google Marketing advice. But also if you want to test your own ideas about Google Marketing, or if you are completely 'blank' and want to set up your own website or webshop. The Google Marketing advice is of great value if you:
- Want to know which techniques and tricks increase your findability in Google;
- Objectively wants to determine what you can do yourself and what you can outsource better;
- Considering using Google AdWords, but doubts its effectiveness;
- You want to test your ideas and actions against the experiences of an independent specialist;
- Want to set up your own website or webshop.
The core of Google is bringing information to people.
Flowering marketing advice provides clarity and tools such as:
- Your company has been working for years without goals and you still need guidance;
- You think you have to get going with the newest marketing tool and you actually have no time for that at all;
- Your marketing department always gets tasks added and the priorities seem to constantly change;
- You notice that your online marketing results fall short of expectations;
- You need honest, objective feedback;
- You want to test new plans and ideas and you want to spar with an experienced marketing specialist.
Why a Google Marketing Advice?
Although the number of Google users according to the Search Engine Monitor slightly declining, Google remains the most used search engine. Googling is 'the new shopping', so to speak, so it is better to ensure that your store is findable, regardless of whether you sell business services or consumer products. Optimal findability, that is what the Google Marketing advice is all about.
If you get started with Google Marketing you will come across three abbreviations:
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- SEA - Search Engine Advertising
- SEM - Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Marketing is the umbrella term for all techniques and resources that you use to increase the visibility and visibility of your website or shop. It is the same as Google Marketing, since Google is the most dominant and relevant search engine. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - also Searchmachine optimalisation called - is about the techniques you use to design your website in such a way that Google cannot ignore specific keywords. Search Engine Advertising is about the use of Google AdWords that further enhance your findability against payment.
Why can Bloeise help you with Google?
Relevance, speed, safety
Google's right to exist is that we, as internet users, quickly find relevant information when entering a search query. Google releases complicated algorithms that are frequently changed. They are among the best kept secrets in the world. Yet we know from user experiences what Google loves and what is rewarded or punished in the battle for a good position. Think of keywords (keywords), internal and external links and specific settings 'under the hood' of your website. Google also rewards the speed and security of your website with a good position in the pecking order (ranking). And it is crucial that you offer relevant content that matches what your (future) customers and business relations are looking for. If you know how it works, you can influence many of these factors yourself.
We call it your position in the search results that are related to the design of your website or shop, the correct application of keywords and links, and the relevance of your information. organic search result. You can support this with the use of Google AdWords, the mini-ads that you encounter between the search results. You pay for every time your ad is clicked. With a sufficient budget, Search Engine Advertising can even result in a number one position.
Bloom Google Marketing Advice: no thresholds!
At Google Marketing all elements - technology, content and advertising - come together. It is an ingenious combination of factors that ensures a good one ranking based on those searches that are relevant to your products and services. The Bloeise Google Marketing Advice is a low-threshold advice model that is tailored to your specific situation and questions. This can be questions based on your own experiences and ambitions with Google Marketing, but also questions if you are still at the very beginning of the online entrepreneurial adventure.
It is simple: register online and book your personal Google Marketing Consult on a date and time that you set.
When registering, you describe your issue: what do you want to do and what role does Google play in this? With your payment you effectuate your booking and you can plan the session yourself. You will receive a confirmation immediately. Our marketing specialist prepares and calls you at the time indicated by you.
Relevant questions for a Google Marketing advice conversation:
- What does Google scan and evaluate my website for?
- How do I determine whether my existing website is easy to find on specific searches?
- How do I determine the best keywords for my new website or shop?
- What tools are available to analyze keywords?
- How do I process keywords in my content and what are the guidelines for this?
- What is the impact of internal and external links?
- What is 'link building' and what can I do about it myself?
- What is the influence of blogs and news items on Google search results?
- What does my website have to meet in a technical sense to be optimally searchable?
- Does findability work the same on a smartphone as on a laptop or desktop?
- Does it make sense to use Google AdWords in my situation?
- How do I create effective Google AdWords that can be measured back?
- Does Google Marketing also contribute to conversion and if so how?
- How do I increase the result of my existing Google Marketing activities?
- What are useful tools to measure Google Marketing results?