Bloeise is open to as a platform unique and qualitative guest blogs.
As a guest blogger you write on Bloeise under your own name. You address a new target group and you can position yourself as a knowledge specialist. Your blog will be changed as little as possible. Guest blogging at Bloeise is exclusively intended for students and specialists. We always ask students who request an interview for a thesis or research for a guest blog in return. For placing texts supplied with keyword links for SEO purposes which remain standing indefinitely, see the advertising options.
Conditions guest blog on Bloeise
To be considered for placement, a guest blog must meet the following conditions:
- Unique article (not published elsewhere including your own website)
- Minimal 450 words. (excluding poetic or artistic columns)
- No SEO links by keyword, only a branded link to the homepage. For example: Guest blog by Thomas Lapperre from Bloeise (Prefer SEO? View here the SEO options)
- Images sent with it RIGHT FREE. (Pixabay.com and Pexels.com are otherwise recommended).
- No self-promotion or get rich quick programs: think of the reader.
Suggestions guest blog on Bloeise
- Topic: go for an interesting perspective: tips, question, column, personal experiences, observation. Presentations, photo series and research reports with interpretation are also welcome. Typical topics can be: online marketing, social media, service design, customer loyalty, big data, the new consumer, international marketing, startups, tech etc. View all topics here.
- Clothing: backlinks to relevant research and sources help the reader further, short (1 to 5 minutes) videos ensure that the visitor stays on the page longer and gains even more information, images make your story visual.
View the earlier one guest blogs posted on Bloeise.
How it works
- You're using form below to submit your guest blog. You hereby declare: it is a unique text, at least 450 words, only a branded link to your website, images are royalty-free, no self-promotion.
- We check your guest blog. We will do this asap, it will take a week at most. We always email if it takes longer than expected.
- Feedback: adjust or placement. Adjust to meet the conditions. Or to improve the text. Upon placement we will provide you with the URL and time.
- Promotion! Your guest blog has been posted. This is also continued on Twitter (+4600), LinkedIn and Facebook. In addition, for our monthly newsletter we also look at which guest blogs we can continue. This goes to 1500+ readers. For extra reach, we ask you to also share the blog on social media and your own channels.