Guest blogging about online marketing, social media or tech & business?
Bloeise is open to as a platform unique and qualitative guest blogs.
As a guest blogger you write on Bloeise under your own name. You address a new target group and you can position yourself as a knowledge specialist. Your blog will be changed as little as possible. Guest blogging at Bloeise is exclusively intended for students and specialists. We always ask students who request an interview for a thesis or research for a guest blog in return. For placing texts supplied with keyword links for SEO purposes who remain standing indefinitely, by paid agencies and linkbuilders, see here advertising options.
Conditions guest blog on Bloeise
To be considered for placement, a guest blog must meet the following conditions:
- Unique article (not published elsewhere including your own website)
- Minimal 450 words. (excluding poetic or artistic columns)
- No SEO links by keyword, only a branded link to the homepage. For example: Guest blog by Thomas Lapperre from Blooming (Prefer SEO? View here the SEO options)
- Images sent with it RIGHT FREE. (Pixabay.com and Pexels.com are otherwise recommended).
- Remember the reader. So: no self-promotion, SEO blogs or get-rich programs fast. Real information in a good story that you proudly put your name under.
Suggestions guest blog on Bloeise
- Topic: go for an interesting perspective: tips, research question, column, personal experiences, observation. Presentations, photo series and research reports with interpretation are also welcome. Typical topics can be: entrepreneurship, trends, online marketing, social media, service design, customer loyalty, big data, the new consumer, international marketing, startups, tech etc. View all topics here.
- Clothing: backlinks to relevant research and sources help the reader further, short (one to five minutes) videos ensure that the visitor stays on the page longer and gains even more information, images make your story visual.
View the earlier one guest blogs posted on Bloeise.
How it works
- You're using form below to submit your guest blog. We refer guest blogs sent by mail back to this form. With this you also declare: it is a unique text, at least 450 words, only a branded link to your website, images are royalty-free, story for the reader. You protect Bloeise from copyright claims.
- We check your guest blog. We will do this asap, it will take a week at most. We always email if it takes longer than a day.
- Feedback: adjust or placement. Adjust to meet the conditions. Or to improve the text. Upon placement we will provide you with the URL and time.
- Promotion! Your guest blog has been posted. This is also continued on Twitter (+4600), LinkedIn and Facebook. In addition, for our monthly newsletter we also look at which guest blogs we can continue. This goes to 1500+ readers. For extra reach, we ask you to also share the blog on social media and your own channels.