The Internet of Things theme has since been abandoned by many organizations. More and more organizations are successfully applying the Internet of Things as part of their business models.
During the Internet of Things Event 6 April Start-ups, innovators, business managers and entrepreneurs come together to share best practice. Bloeise is one of the partners of the event.
With speakers like:
- Alexander Rinnooy Kan, chairman Big Data Alliance
- David Langley, Associate Research Fellow University of Groningen
- Rami Avidan, Commercial Director M2M Tele2 Group
- Rob van Kranenburg, Founder Internet of Things Council
- Wienke Giezeman, Founder The Things Network
On the agenda:
- You will receive an update on the latest IOT developments
- Meet start-ups & innovators who are looking for new relationships
- Hear the latest developments in the field of security & privacy
- Learn how to apply IoT as a business model
Win a free ticket?
Respond to this Facebook post and tell me what you think IoT can do for your customers in two years.
More information about the event, the program and all speakers can be found on the website of the Internet of Things Congress.
Benefit from an attractive discount offer
Because Bloeise is a partner of the Internet of Things Event, you can use a discount offer. This is possible via this special link or state the code 'Bloeise' in the discount code field on the registration form.
Wienke Giezeman talks about The Things Network
Interview by Gijs Vroom of Emerce about the how, what and why of The Things Network, set up by Giezeman. The Things Network is an Amsterdam grass roots initiative that took root in a few other large cities and is now enjoying the interest of dozens of world cities. A Kickstarter is now running to be able to manufacture hardware (nodes and gateways) cheaply. Delivery starts mid '16. Then the real construction of this narrow-band, energy-efficient LoRaWAN network starts.