LinkedIn for online recruitment: 7 tips for more followers of your company page
With a company page on LinkedIn you can show information about your company, post messages, advertise vacancies and also show products or services in a showcase. The more followers your LinkedIn company page has, the easier it is to reach a large, relevant audience. These seven practical tips will help you get more followers and your online recruitment to make it more efficient.
- Ask all employees to create and complete a LinkedIn profile. By specifying the organization as an employer, their profile is linked to the company page and they immediately count as a follower. Please note: not every employee is a copywriter or fully understands social media. Support where necessary.
- Announce your new company page. You can use a separate e-mail message, LinkedIn message or existing newsletter for that purpose for existing customers and partners. You are basically announcing a new communication channel. Indicate what they can expect and ask what they would like to receive.
- Communicate your business page. Mention LinkedIn everywhere you mention your social media channels, such as in the signature of a company email, the newsletter, the footer on the website and of course on the careers pages. LinkedIn also offers this handy buttons. You can also link to your business page in discussions in Groups below your comment.
- Keep it interesting. Don't be too commercial or savvy, don't send updates too often (a few times a week is fine), and make sure the content is relevant to your followers.
- Use the blog function. With the function write article (“Write an article”) write a blog on your LinkedIn profile. This allows you to engage audiences with valuable insights and refer to your business page.
- Share a business page post on your own profile. This way your contacts can see that your company has its own company page with relevant content. By adding a comment, you give the message more context and it doesn't feel like spam.
- To advertise. You can also promote any message posted on a company page as sponsored content. This will also include a follow button for your business page. Choose messages that already have some interaction (clicks, reactions) to use your advertising budget efficiently. You can also only post vacancies on LinkedIn as an advertisement.