With a company page on LinkedIn you can show information about your company, post messages, advertise vacancies and also show products or services in a showcase. The more followers your LinkedIn business page has, the easier it is to reach a large, relevant audience. These seven practical tips help you to get more followers and you online recruitment more efficient.
- Ask all employees to create and fill a LinkedIn profile. By giving up the organization as an employer, their profile is linked to the company page and they immediately count as a follower. Note: not every employee is a copywriter or fully understands social media. Support where necessary.
- Announce your new business page. For this you can use a separate e-mail message, LinkedIn message or existing newsletter for existing customers and partners. You are in fact announcing a new communication channel. State what they can expect and ask what they want to receive.
- Communicate your business page. Mention LinkedIn everywhere you already mention your social media channels, such as in the signature of a company e-mail, the newsletter, the footer on the website and of course on the work-by pages. LinkedIn also offers this useful buttons. You can also place a link to your company page in discussions in Groups under your response.
- Keep it interesting. Don't be too commercial or too smart, don't send updates too often (a few times a week is fine) and make sure the content is relevant to your followers.
- Use the blog function. With the article writing function (“Write an article”) Write a blog on your LinkedIn profile. With this you can address the public with valuable insights and refer to your company page.
- Share a company page message on your own profile. This way, your contacts will see that your company has its own company page with relevant content. By adding a comment, you give the message more context and it doesn't feel like spamming.
- To advertise. You can also promote every post posted on a business page as sponsored content. This also includes a follow button for your company page. In particular, choose messages that already have some interaction (clicks, responses) to efficiently use your advertising budget. Incidentally, you can only post job openings on LinkedIn as an advertisement.
Getting started with online recruitment?
These 7 tips are just the start. Download the free e-book directly Found it! 43 online recruitment tips for website, content and social media. Leave your telephone number if you are interested in our service.