Am I doing well? Many people who are responsible for marketing wonder. Do I use our marketing resources and media optimally? What should I do with this new channel? Where do I set my priorities? Reset yourself from time to time with a refreshing marketing sparring session. Bloeise offers accessible marketing advice: a telephone one-on-one in which you receive feedback, tips and explanations. For B2B and B2C. Plan your appointment directly with a marketing expert.
More power with one-to-one marketing advice
SEA, SEO and SEM, content marketing and inbound marketing, customer experience and storytelling ... the marketing concepts, trends and hypes tumble over each other. And it all feels like whipped cream. Buzz words. You are not the only marketing employee or manager who occasionally scratches your head. The feeling that technological innovation and market measurement trends are close to you is universal. Don't be rushed. Look where you stand and where you want to go. We are happy to help you along the way. Book an extra pair of eyes in a few steps to soberly look at the matter and your context. That helps you to separate sense from nonsense and to quickly create effective meters with your marketing.
A marketing advice from Bloeise offers you:
- A fresh, objective and independent view of your specific situation
- Professional marketing advice from someone who knows your challenges and issues
- Focus on fast feasibility and demonstrable result
- Practical tips from practice, critical questions, handles to anchor marketing in the organization
Measuring is knowing. But what do you do with it?
No long and money-consuming marketing advice process, but a tailor-made marketing session with the focus on results.
Just that twist in your mind, that option that you overlooked, that priceless tip, that valuable confirmation of what you already suspected.
Marketing specialist Thomas Lapperre
- You order a marketing session and pay conveniently with iDEAL.
- Immediately after payment you schedule the appointment yourself. You can always adjust this.
- During the session you receive practical input on your marketing question and we discuss how you can proceed immediately.
Sober marketing advice from concrete marketing dilemmas
Your website is well visited, but orders are not received. What are you doing wrong? Does your AdWord campaign reach your target group? What should you do with Instagram and Snapchat? Is it time for an app or a mobile website?
Together we map out clearly which tools and media suit your target group, objectives, company and offer. Offline and online marketing, owned / paid / earned media. We look at how you optimize the deployment of your resources and how you objectively measure and improve the results. Back to the core, to hit nails with it.
Marketing today is not a hocus pocus, it is a matter of practical application.
Flowering marketing advice provides clarity and tools such as:
- Your company has been working for years without goals and you still need guidance
- You think you have to get going with the latest online marketing resources and you actually don't have the time for that
- Your marketing department always gets tasks added and the priorities seem to be constantly changing
- You notice that your online marketing results fall short of expectations
- You need honest, objective feedback about your online and offline marketing
- You want to test new plans and ideas and you want to spar with an experienced marketing specialist
Accessible model for high-quality advice about your marketing
Everyone is online, but what do your customers want? Look at what works and what makes your customers happy.
Take advantage of this low-threshold model for high-quality marketing advice, tailored to your needs at your time. Register online and book your personal marketing session on a date and time that you set.
At registration you can describe your issue and upload any files. With your payment you confirm your booking and you can plan the session yourself. You will receive a confirmation immediately. Our marketing specialist prepares and calls you at the time indicated by you. During the session you can plan a follow-up session at a discount, but that is often not necessary.
Typical questions for a marketing session:
- “I have written a marketing plan. Will this work well to achieve our goal? "
- “We have too few customers. Like practical marketing advice to get direct customers and sales. "
- “I want to start with Facebook. Where do i start? What are quick tips to get likes, content and interaction? ”
- “We think about advertising. How do I ensure that we use our budget in a smart way? ”
- “How can I work more effectively as a marketing employee? I am flooded with requests, new tasks and tools. "