The Sortlist Awards are being organized in the Netherlands for the first time. With the marketing awards, Sortlist wants to reward its affiliated marketing agencies for the excellent performance that has been achieved in the past year. Marketing agencies can still register up to and including 15 November.
The Sortlist Awards started in France for the first time last year. Due to the success, it is the turn of the Netherlands this year. The marketing awards are organized and distributed - completely digitally. The awards are presented on the basis of thousands of customer cases and reviews at the 1,063 affiliated agencies of Sortlist Netherlands. Marketing agencies can apply in one of six categories through November 15 through the special Sortlist Awards website.
Compete in six categories
- Highest Customer Satisfaction: Which agency has the highest score and the best customer reviews?
- Most creative works presentation: Which agency distinguishes itself with the most creative Sortlist portfolio?
- Agency Sales: Which agency has landed the most valuable project?
- Rising Star: Which new agency has won the most projects and the best Sortlist profile?
- The Agency of Tomorrow: Which agency focuses on sustainable initiatives and thus contributes to a better world?
- Most Successful Campaign: Which agency has achieved the most successful result through a collaboration that originated through Sortlist?
Nomination process The Sortlist Awards 2020
All participating agencies are presented to an expert jury. Subsequently, a number of nominees are appointed per category. In the following four weeks, the nominees can further substantiate their nomination. In the week of January 11, the winners of the six categories will be announced via a video release.
Submitted press releases are not the responsibility of the editors