Marketing Agencies: The Sortlist Awards are open for nominations
The Sortlist Awards are organized in the Netherlands for the first time. With the marketing awards, Sortlist wants to reward its affiliated marketing agencies for the excellent performance they have delivered in the past year. Marketing agencies can still register until 15 November.
The Sortlist Awards started in France for the first time last year. Due to the success, this year it is the turn of the Netherlands. The marketing awards are organized and awarded completely digitally. The awards are presented on the basis of thousands of customer cases and reviews at the 1,063 affiliated agencies of Sortlist Netherlands. Marketing agencies can register in one of the six categories until 15 November via the special Sortlist Awards website.
Compete in six categories
- Highest Customer Satisfaction: Which agency has the highest score and the best customer reviews?
- Most creative works presentation: Which agency stands out with the most creative Sortlist portfolio?
- Agency Sales: Which agency won the most valuable project?
- Rising Star: Which new agency has won the most projects and the best Sortlist profile?
- The Agency of Tomorrow: Which agency focuses on sustainable initiatives and thereby contributes to a better world?
- Most Successful Campaign: Which agency has achieved the most successful result through a collaboration that originated through Sortlist?
Nomination process The Sortlist Awards 2020
All participating offices are presented to an expert jury. A number of nominees per category are then selected. In the following four weeks, the nominees can further argue their nomination. In the week of January 11, the winners of the six categories will be announced via a video release.
Submitted press releases are not the responsibility of the editors