Search marketing: very interesting infographic from DDMA in the context of their annual barometer. How do Dutch marketers view search marketing? A number of remarkable responses:
- 20% of the online budget goes to search marketing
- 52% has a search marketing knowledge level of moderate
- 66% believes that SEO stops existing and merges into content marketing
- 70% does not believe that link building is a must for achieving good SEO results
- 82% is unsatisfied with Google Adwords. 82%!
For the full investigation report, see the website of the DDMA