Search marketing barometer 2014
Search Marketing: very interesting infographic of DDMA in the context of their annual barometer. How do Dutch marketers view search marketing? Some notable comments:
- 20% of the online budget goes to search marketing
- 52% has a search marketing knowledge level of moderate
- 66% believes SEO will cease to exist and move into content marketing
- 70% does not believe that link building is a must for achieving good SEO results
- 82% is dissatisfied with Google Adwords. 82%!
For the full research report, see the website of the DDMA