Route via own transport:
- Route description via Google Maps
- Free parking in front of the door
- Pay attention! The Hector Treubstraat has two sections, interrupted by a lawn. Bloeise is located in the first part from the Middenweg, thirteenth house on the right.
Route via Public Transport:
- Take the train to Den Helder station
- Leave it station building at the front and go directly to left
- Cross the pedestrian crossing. On the left is a striking building (the old post office) and on your right you see the water tower.
- After the roundabout (on your right) take the first left to the Hector Treubstraat.
- It is the thirteenth residential building at the right, number 26.