Everyone is on Facebook, so choosing Facebook for online recruitment seems logical. But it's not LinkedIn, it's more massive and not meant for B2B. Users scroll through their timeline in search of social contact and entertainment, not companies or woolly company presentations. So how do you tell your corporate story now? Easy. Focus on passion. Because passion is what connects work and private life. With these six tips you can use Facebook practically for you online recruitment.
- Do you remember anyone looking for a job like x? The social aspect of Facebook ensures that people respond faster to LinkedIn and name people (“mentioning"). With the approach do you know anyone else address your potential candidates and their network.
- Show your company culture. Give a look behind the scenes, show your employees and the cool things they do. So: a box of chocolates that brought a happy customer, Nienke on administration who takes care of the quick payment or the repair of a windmill. This ensures indirect contact (Interaction) with which you also reach passive job seekers.
- Go live. The Facebook Live option creates a live video connection. Your Facebook followers will be notified immediately and can respond with emoticons or messages. To be used for events, openings, concerts, a business presentation, answering questions or a live tour as a kind of open day. Exciting? Certainly, but also interesting for your followers!
- Separate works-at Facebook page. Certainly with larger companies it may be wise to have a separate work-at-home in addition to the normal company page To create a Facebook page. This does not scare your brand fans off with vacancies.
- Interaction for more reach and feedback. Just like on LinkedIn interaction ensures that a message is seen by more people. So ask questions and stimulate with fun content that invites you to respond. You also receive valuable feedback with it.
- To advertise. The possibilities on Facebook are unprecedented. You can on Facebook advertise on demography, interests, followed pages, friends of your followers, et cetera. This allows you to search in a highly targeted manner, such as: women, 20-25, intermediate vocational level, married with children, interested in beauty and fashion, in the Nijmegen area.
Getting started with online recruitment?
These 6 tips are just the start. Download the free e-book directly Found it! 43 online recruitment tips for website, content and social media. Leave your telephone number if you are interested in our service.